From:
"Jay R. Semmel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 1996 00:15:43 -0400

Dear Friends,

        I am new to this list.  As a baby I was diagnosed with celiac
disease, which was believed to have gone away.  Now I have been informed by
Don Wiss that this is not a curable disease.  I was diagnosed with
fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and irritable bowel syndrome about 10 years
ago.  For eight years previously I searched from dr. to dr. looking for the
cause of my pain.  I never connected it to my childhood illness, as I
believed it was cured.  Boy am I surprised!
        My question, has a medical professional ever suggested to you that
you have fibromyalgia?  Many of the symptoms seem to overlap.

Thanking you in advance for your kindness,
Lauren