From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2008 08:25:54 -0500

Reposted for Lani at [log in to unmask]

Clan Thompson's Mini-List for the USA

Verified Information on Gluten Content

(This article may be copied and distributed freely as long as it is
reproduced in its entirety, including this notice. Clan Thompson's
Mini-List is copyright 2008 Clan Thompson LLC)

This Month's Tip: If you don't have a separate toaster oven, microwave,
or toaster at your house, you can help prevent cross contamination by
using toaster bags. These re-usable bags can be used up to 10 times and
they're great for traveling.

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE
in the USA when we called them in February. Some of these products may
not yet appear in our Food SmartList but will be in the next update. The
USA SmartList contains verified gluten info on approximately 7,100
items. For more info, or to download a FREE DEMO, visit our CeliacSite
at www.clanthompson.com

Herr's - Chunky Salsa Medium
Herr's Cheese Curls
Indigo Hills Wine
Ernest and Julio Gallo Twin Valley Vineyards
Smucker's Caramel Sundae Syrup
Namaste Foods - Blondies Mix
Stonyfield Farms Raspberry Smoothie
Stonyfield Farms Wild Berry Smoothie
Ener-G Cream of Mushroom Soup
Manischewitz Chocolate Macaroons
Manischewitz Chicken Broth
Buddig Original Value Pack Deli Pouch - Ham
Buddig Deli Cuts - Oven Roasted Cured Chicken Breast
Larabar Lemon Bar
Mother's Mountain Classic Honey Mustard
Mother's Mountain Catchup
Haribo's Raspberries or Strawberries
Haribo's Frogs
Scarpetta Puttanesca Sauce
Scarpetta Pesto Sauce

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it
easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. OurSmartLists are
the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED information, and a "Comments"
field is included to provide even more information. Download a FREE
DEMO, at http://www.clanthompson.com/

In addition, you may always subscribe online to our free email
Newsletter which includes new Gluten Free food lists, The Cook's Corner,
Ask Clan Thompson and more.

----------------------------

Clan Thompson's Mini-List - Canadian Foods
Verified Information on Gluten Content

(This article may be copied and distributed freely as long as it is
reproduced in its entirety, including this notice. Clan Thompson's
Mini-List is copyright 2008 by Clan Thompson LLC.)

This Month's Tip: If you don't have a separate toaster oven, microwave,
or toaster at your house, you can help prevent cross contamination by
using toaster bags. These re-usable bags can be used up to 10 times and
they're great for traveling.

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE
in CANADA when we called them in February. Some of these products may
not yet appear in our Food SmartList but will be in the next update
which is due out in less than two weeks. The Canadian SmartList contains
verified gluten info on approximately 3,200 items. For more info, or to
download a FREE DEMO, visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com

Aunt Jemima Syrup - Regular
Quaker Rice Cakes (all flavours)
French's Potato Sticks - Cheezy Cheddar
No Salt Salt Substitute
Frank's Original RedHot Sauce
Melitta Traditional Coffee
Remy Martin V.S.O.P Cognac
Remy Martin X.O. Excellence Cognac
Diet Cherry Coke
Coca-Cola classic - caffeine free
Cheetos Puffs Cheese Flavoured Snacks
Lay's Ketchup Flavoured Potato Chips
Dairy Queen Strawberry Blizzard
Dairy Queen DQ Vanilla Orange Bar
Hostess Regular Potato Chips
Hires Root Beer - Regular
Rogers Golden Yellow Sugar
Second Cup Moccaccino
Second Cup White Hot Chocolate
Renee's Gourmet Dip - Cucumber Dill

Clan Thompson's Celiac Food SmartList for Canada is a software program
which makes it easy to find gluten information on around 3,100 food
items. Information in the SmartList is verified directly with the
manufacturer, and a "Comments" field is included to help you make
informed decisions.

Download a FREE Demo at www.clanthompson.com