Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 1995 12:14:25 -0500

These cookies remind me of oatmeal cookies.  I made them in a sheet
pan, but they could be dropped by Tbs. too.

1 c. margarine                          1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 c. sugar                              1 tsp. soda
1/2 c. brown sugar                      1 tsp. vanilla (GF)
2 eggs                                  1 c. chocolate chips
1 tsp. salt                             1 c. chopped pecans
2-1/4 c. rice flour                     1 c. raisins

Cream margarine, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.  Beat in eggs.  Add
flour and dry ingredients.  Mix until well-blended.  Add chocolate
chips, nuts, and raisins.  Spread in a Pam sprayed 10X13 inch pan and
bake at 375F for 20 minutes.

Denise May