Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 00:47:20 EDT

MCSC will hold it's summer picnic on Sunday, July 11 in the Village of Brown
Deer Park, 4800 W. Greenbrook Drive, Brown Deer.

W'e'll meet at 12:30 & eat at 1:00 p.m.

We'll be at Picnic Shelter #2 in the Village Park in Brown Deer, on the north
side of Milwaukee County for our picnic again this year. It's difficult to
see from the front since it's behind the building.   (Note that is NOT Milwaukee
County's Brown Deer Park.)   Greenbrook Drive is a block north of Brown Deer
Road.  We hope you can join us!

MCSC will provide brats & hot dogs for the grill plus rolls & condiments,
table service, and beverages. We'll need you to supply the extras---side dishes
like baked beans & casseroles, salads, appetizers, and desserts. We'll let you
decide what you cook best & what you like to eat at picnics. Don't cook? How
about bringing fruit, chips, crackers, or relishes-pickles, olives, etc. Ice
cream also works.

After lunch, adults can compare g.f. notes and recipes, play cards or bocce
ball, or just relax. The smaller children will enjoy the playground and the
older ones might want to bring gear to fish in the creek. Swimming in the park's
chlorinated pond is available for an additional fee. Brown Deer is one of
those "cooler by the lake" locations so don't let the hot weather deter you or
forget a sweater if it's cool!
We will be there at least until 4:00 p.m., so stop by later even if you can't
come for the meal.

Contact Bev Lieven for more information by email or at 414-354-2354.