From:
Bronwyn Syiek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bronwyn Syiek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:02:14 -0700

Dear all:

I am going to see my gastroenterologist next week.  I want to discuss
with her whether my bowel movements (excuse the gnarly topic) are normal
for a celiac or whether something else is going on.  I can't find any
comprehensive literature on the topic and I want to be analytic about
this.

I wrote a quick survey and would be really grateful if you could click
on the link and take a few minutes to fill it in.  I really would like
to get as many people as possible to fill it out as the larger the
number of responses the more valuable the result for talking with my
doctor.

The questions are easy and multiple choice.  I know that others have
been interested in this question and I will be very happy to synthesize
and share the results.  (Many thanks to the people who provided comments
on the first draft, including my sister Katrina)

One million thanks in advance.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=BxOIvNIjhMhjGyTochA_2bPQ_3d_3d

Bronwyn

Ps if you have any trouble with the link, try cutting and pasting into a
browser.