From:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:40:02 -0500

good news!  Maybe more outbacks will expand their menu too!
=============================

This information comes to  from the Atlanta Gluten Free Dinner Club
(http://celiacdisease.meetup.com/11/) about the Outback Steakhouse in
Roswell's updated gluten free menu offerings.

Outback Steakhouse
(770) 998-5630
655 Crossville Rd., Roswell GA 30075
Proprietor: Thomas L. Propp

Hello to everyone this is Julie the resident Celiac at Outback
Steakhouse on Crossville Road in Roswell. Let me first thank all of
you who have come out to participate in our recent GF Coconut Shrimp
craze!! The response has been so wonderful proving to everyone that
what we have been saying all along really is true; we need to expand
our GF menu!!!!

That being said I am proud to report that as of Monday June 16, 2008
Outback Roswell will now be caring Tinkyada pasta, and Kinnikinnick
hamburger buns! My managing partner, Thomas who happens to have his
culinary degree has worked very hard to adapt all of our pasta sauce
recipes for the GF diner. We even have macaroni and cheese for the GF
kiddies (adults too :) ). This morning Thomas installed a new
dedicated fryer for GF items. This fryer will be kept covered at all
times to prevent cross contamination. We have purchased GF flour so
that we can use the original Coconut Shrimp beer batter recipe
substituting Bards Tale GF beer and GF flour!! It is even better than
the first GF recipe. You asked and Thomas listened he is currently
working on a recipe for a GF Bloomin Onion!!! Can you believe it? I
too have been waiting for this for years and I work for the company!!

I know that all of you will be just as excited as I am to hear of all
these wonderful additions that our location is adding and I am doing
my best to expand this to other Outbacks but in order to do this we
need your help. Our front of the house manager Jared (super nice and
GF supporting guy), and I are going to be tracking the response we get
to these new menu items including how far everyone is coming to try
them and how often for the next 60 days. We will then be presenting
this to our entire region and then Corporate. We all know that if we
can prove to everyone what kind of success we can have by adding these
menus when we present them we will have a much better response. Please
let us know if any of you have any up coming GF events planned as we
would love to come out and provide GF goodies to everyone so they can
taste how delicious they are! My email address is [log in to unmask]
please email me if you have any questions or if you can think of
anyone I can contact with this exciting news. Thank you for your
continued support and I know that with your help we can begin to
improve our GF dining out experience.
Please go out and support the Outback during their 60-day trial
period.  This is the best way we can communicate our support for their
changes and help Corporate see these changes are profitable and
needed.

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform
you that any tax advice contained in this communication (including any
attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue
Code.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended only for the addressee
named above. It contains information that is privileged, confidential
or otherwise protected from use and disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
disclosure, copying, or dissemination of this transmission, or taking
of any action in reliance on its contents, or other use is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
reply to the sender listed above immediately and permanently delete
this message from your inbox. Thank you for your cooperation.