From:
Alycia Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alycia Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Sep 2009 19:07:36 -0400

So I have an odd question.  Since being diagnosed I haven't found many items
that I truly miss.  Sometimes, however when I make my daughter Kraft
Mac&Cheese it smells really good.  I was thinking, does the cheese powder
contain gluten and after reading the label it appears that it does not.  Talk
about major contamination though, which leads me to my question.  Has
anyone ever used the powder in the blue box to sprinkle on their own gluten
free noodles?