From:
"Pierce, Sydney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 10:18:02 -0500

        It seemed to me that a good part of what Gary was saying was directed
not at what others call us, but at what we call ourselves.  I still find
it easy (especially when things aren't going well) to forget that celiac
disease isn't responsible even for everything that goes wrong with me
physically.  I'm not sure how much watching my language is going to help,
but it can't hurt.  Sounds like a good idea to me.

Sydney Pierce
Hillsborough, NC