From:
Linda Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 22:23:06 -1000

    This past weekend my new husband bought me a bread machine, knowing that
I have celiac and understanding the problems, he wanted to make my bread
baking a little easier. He got me the Welbilt Bread Machine, model ABM2100.
It said right on the box that it could be used to make gluten free breads,
and there are recipes in the recipe book that turn out quite good! We tried
the cinnamon raison gluten free bread and it came out tasting moist and
totally delicious :)
Not only that, but its terribly easy to use, no programming or much to
understand. Its a fabulous little machine and I plan on making a lot more
bread now. Working 45 hours a week and caring for a 6 year old I don't get
much time to bake, but this makes it all quite easy. If you're looking for a
good machine try this one. The cost was reasonable too, compared to others
we looked at. Granted, we are military and bought this particular machine in
a Aafees PX but I'm willing to bet the cost in a civilian store would be
under $100.

Thanks for listening, just a little info I thought might be helpful.

Linda Coombs(taylor) recently married
Lyn Coombs

Every man dies, Not every man really lives!