From:
Tonya Garrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 08:00:05 -0700

We will be traveling to West Palm Beach, Orlando, and
Winter Haven, Florida in the month of July.  My 5 year
old daughter, Kailtyn, is GF (but has only been for 6
months...so this is all still new to us).  We plan on
going to Disney World and Universal Studios.  I have
heard that Disney World is great, but has anyone had
any experience with Universal Studios?  Also, does any
one know any stores or restraunts in these three areas
that my be helpful to us.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated!!

I will summerize my responses.

Thank you,
Tonya