From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 09:54:48 EDT

This is further information I received from Gedney.  Evidently the pickles
made by Gedney for Kroger has a Private Selection label.  The Gedney pickles
are wonderful and only sold in certain parts of the country.

"We make the Private Selection Label.  It does not say Kroger on the label.
The "Kroger" label is made by Dean Foods.  So, we can say that the Private
Selection Label is wheat free."