From:
Pilgrim South <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:21:11 -0600

Well, its Pilgrim South again!  My daughters awaits her Zo bread machine
and I have fiddled with the one that was given to me that is NOT
programmable.  I can get a fairly nice loaf but it knocks it down 3 times
before baking it and I know my oven bread is so light and airy.  I am very
tempted to just bake in the oven but for the time it takes.  I am watching
e-bay since I don't have much to spend on a machine. We ordered a mill so
there went grandpa's gift money!!  You were all so kind to give us
suggestions for the Zo for our daughter and I thank you so very much.  Here
is my question now....

If I find a used machine does anyone have any model numbers of what will
let me use just 1 rise without having to baby sit the machine?  I mean that
will allow me to just put my delicious mix in and walk away!  Yes, I was
the one that put together the summary and had all the information but it
was all on NEW machines!!  Since I can't afford a new one I wondered if
anyone knew of any not so new model numbers or are we back to the Zo (I am
thinking this is where we really are at) that my daughter purchased (that I
can not possibly afford)?  Well, like I said I am watching e-bay....with a
little trepidation...has anyone ever actually bought anything from
there?  Anyone know of anyone with a bread machine (1 rise please) for
sale, used that is?  Thanks for the help!!  Pilgrim South

Visit our families web site at: http://members.aol.com/SowersSeed