From:
anne barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 16:52:08 -0500

Thanks to many of you, I now have the Tuscany portion of my trip in
October planned, and we are staying in an apartment on a farm of a
celiac between Florence and Siena.  Sounds too good to be true.

However, no one responded with information about the Padua area.  I have
found out that we will be assigned to a hotel or B and B in Abano Terme,
so now would like to direct my search to that area.  If any of you have
been there, or if there is an celiac support group there, I would like
any information I can find.  If there are hotels there that are
celiac-friendly, I would like to know that also.  I have attempted to
correspond with the Italian web site, but  it is in Italian, and my
requests were in English.  So far, no response.

Thanks for your assistance.

Anne in San Antonio