From:
abarfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 14:58:01 -0500

Dear Listmates,

I have just been given some Liquibid 1200 by my allergist for my
bronchitis/laryngitis  to thin up the thick mucus.  After an hour of
trying to call the mgr. and searching the internet, I have come up with
everything but the ingredients, and whether or not it is GF.  It's main
ingredient is Guaifenesin.  It says the mfg. is Capellon Pharmaceuticals
in N. Richland Hills, Texas 76182.  Telephone Info. says no such thing
in N. Richland Hills.

 It is Friday afternoon at 3pm, and I am wondering if any of you have
used this drug, or know if it is GF.  I have 40 people coming here
tomorrow for a family reunion, and I have run out of time.  My allergist
doesn't think it is anything to worry about, but I don't think any of my
doctors are as aware of where one might find gluten as I am.  So,
without some confirmation, I won't take it.

Thanks in advance,
Anne in San Antonio