From:
Ian Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 21:49:33 -0600

Dear listmembers,

I used to buy the little ginger bread cookies for my 8 year old daughter at
Christmas time.  Since this is the first X-mass season that we are GF, I
plan on making a GF version for her.  Does anyone know of "safe" cookie
decorations I can buy?

Also, I baked my first loaf of GF bread from a mix by the Gluten Free
Pantry in my new Zojurushi V-20 (my pre-holiday gift) last Thursday.  It
turned out edible.  It only rose half way up the pan and I'm wondering if
this is normal for GF bread or not.  If not, what could I do to fix it.
The bread turned out very heavy, but moist and not crumbly.  Any and all
suggestions will be appreciated.  I will summarize back to the list on both
topics.  Thanks for all your wonderful help.

Bev Wahl