From:
Kate Pagliccia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 16:23:32 -0400

I called Kellogg at 800-962-1413 and they said only Puffed Rice is now
gf. It is available by mail order only as it is made for institutions,
not stores. They said I could order by mail and sent me a form and sample
of the puffed rice. It's evidently made for specialized diets, it's sugar
and salt free, and priced accordingly. We're used to that!

The place to order from is located in Fairburn, Georgia, USA.

Kate at Bean Town Boston.