From:
Gluten-Free Trading Co., LLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 00:01:00 -0500

It's Summerfest here in Milwaukee, and our thoughts turn to
fireworks, music, friends, and summertime food.  This month we have
two special seasonal offers:

1.  Award-Winning BBQ Sauce!

SAZ'S BARBEQUE SAUCES
All Varieties $2.39  (18 Oz Bottle - Regularly $2.89)

Saz's Restaurant never set out to create a gluten-free barbecue
sauce.  It just turned out that way!  When the Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
restaurant started bottling their award-winning sauce, someone asked
if it was gluten-free.  They checked.  It is.  And now it says so
right on the label!  There are three delicious varieties, all
fat-free and all at special savings:

*  Saz's Original Barbecue Sauce.  The original award-winning recipe.
*  Saz's Sassy Barbecue Sauce.  A medium-spicy sauce, made with a
hint of jalepeno pepper.
*  Saz's Vidalia Onion Cooking Sauce.  This versatile fat-free sauce
is made with real Vidalia (R) onions, the famous sweet onions grown
in Vidalia County, Georgia.  It's great on hamburgers, meatloaf, or
used as a dipping sauce for appetizers.

2.  Get Ready for Zucchini Bread!

GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY SPICE CAKE & GINGERBREAD MIX $3.49
14 Oz Bag - Regularly $4.49

It can show up anywhere.  In brown paper bags left on porches in the
middle of the night. In big cardboard boxes on the break room tables
of factories and offices. Sometimes it even turns up inside newspaper
boxes.  It's zucchini, and this time of year, chances are you're
either a grower or a recipient of someone else's overabundance.  So
make the best of it:  Make some delicious gluten-free zucchini bread
with this versatile mix!  For the recipe (and the mix ingredients),
download our newsletter from http://www.gluten-free.net/news/sale.pdf

NEW!  GOURMET CAKE MIXES FROM DOWD & ROGERS

Rivaling the quality of the best wheat-based cake mixes, these new
products from Dowd & Rogers are made with a unique blend of
all-natural ingredients.  The recipe includes fine rice flour,
silky-smooth tapioca flour, and an innovative gourmet twist: Italian
chestnut flour!  Each package makes a single layer 9 inch round cake.
Choose from three varieties:

*  Dark Vanilla Cake Mix.   A wonderfully moist cake mix with pure
natural vanilla powder. Sprinkle on some powdered sugar or serve with
a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.   Also delicious with icing or
fresh raspberry sauce. (14 oz box $5.39)
*  Dutch Chocolate Cake Mix A tender and flavorful cake made with
imported Dutch cocoa and finished with a light touch of pure vanilla
powder. Scrumptious without frosting and simply irresistible with
frosting.   (15.8 oz box $5.39)
*  Golden Lemon Cake Mix. Features pure lemon oil with hints of lime
oil and bergamot oil. Not too much to overpower the palate but just
enough to accommodate your favorite homemade lemon icing or glaze.
(14 oz. box $5.39.)

These items and many more are in our newsletter at
http://www.gluten-free.net .  Click on "SALE ITEMS" to download a
copy.

Gluten-Free Trading Company is your complete source for gluten-free
food and gluten-free cookbooks.  Our retail store is located at 604A
West Lincoln Avenue in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, just off I-94 across
from St Josaphat Basilica.  We also offer a comprehensive mail-order
service; to request a catalog visit our website or call
1-888-993-9933.