K Feldmann <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 21:31:19 -0500

Hi everyone,
This is my first time posting and I am hoping you can help. My son is 2
years old and has celiac. My first problem is I cannot get insurance
coverage on celiac disease, they want to put an amendment on him. I quit my
job to be a stay at home mom and the new companies I've checked with want to
put the "rider" on celiac. Any advice or any companies that you know of that
don't do that? I live in Iowa.
My second problem is I was giving him Tylenol for fevers, aches etc. and
just found out that it contains gluten. What is out there for a two year old
that is safe? Any help on either one of these would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You.
 K. Feldmann
email    [log in to unmask]