From:
Troy and Amy Budreau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 10:50:44 -0500

In a roundabout way I got a phone number for the company, (614) 268-3722
ext 3067 and talked to Eric Dupler who stated that they don't guarantee
any of their products to be GF.  He said that their salad dressings have
distilled vinegar, which can come from wheat, and even though he said he
has talked to several people who say distilled vinegar is OK, they don't
guarantee their products and leave it up to the individual person.

On this note, does anyone know of a sure answer about the distilled
vinegar--I know that it has been discussed before and I have read
everything on it and checked in the archives too, but I'm still at a
loss about whether we can trust distilled vinegar or not--if we can say
it is GF it would make life a whole lot easier in some cases!!

Amy in Iowa