Sun, 1 Mar 2009 13:14:22 EST

It seems St. Patrick's Day brings out the little bit O' Irish in all of us.
So e-mail or call The Silly Yak Bakery and order your GF Irish Soda Bread
and/or GF Shamrock Cookies in time for Tuesday, March 17th.

If you start at our website, check ALL the other GF Fresh Bake 'n Ship items
made by The Silly Yak Bakery. Coming soon: GF Mixes on major grocer's shelves.

  The Silly Yak Bakery  (We Ship Nationwide)
  608.833.5965    (Closed Sunday's)
  e-mail: [log in to unmask]
  GF Bake Sched: www.sillyyakbakery.com

Thanks,