From:
Thomas Viehof <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 03:45:28 -0400

Hello List Members,

nearly two weeks ago, Frank Schirrmeister asked fo an german celiac mailing
list.

During this time I had started to create a new german celiac-information
homepage. Some of you may know my old homepage at AOL
(http://members.aol.com/zoeliak), but the restriction of 2 MB at AOL was
to smal for the restaurant cards.

Inspired by Frank's question I had tried to bild something 'like' a Mailing
List. At the homepage you can register with your email-address and with an
Formular called RUNDSCHREIBEN you can send messages to all registered
persons by email.

Now I have a favour to ask of the german list members:
Please would you test my Site. All critics, tips and comments are welcome -
because I want to create a helpful Site.

The URL is:  http://www.zoeliakie-info.de

Thank you in advance !

With best regards

Thomas Viehof