From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:04:57 -0400

Barbara is well known on Long Island for her excellent baked products.
Her items are known to sell out in minutes!

I'm sure that everyone appreciates gf baked goods that are produced in a
dedicated facility. Her items are always made to the highest standards.

-Michael Thorn

------------------------she just sent this out to the
community---------------------

This is to let you all know that my association with Garguilo's Bakery
has ended, effective immediately.

Below is a list of my items which will no longer be available at
Garguilo's Bakery, but I will continue to offer them to my Celiac
friends. Please get in touch with me and  I will try to accommodate you.

I am presently looking for a designated gluten-free facility to continue
baking.

My baked items include:

White Bread

Pizza Crusts

Cinnamon Raisin Bread

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake

Mini Cinnamon Buns

Vanilla Cookie Tarts

Biscotti's

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate Cookies (for ice cream sandwiches)

Brownies

Graham Cracker Pie Crust

Oreo Cookie Pie Crust

You can email me or feel free to call me at 631-567-0740.

Thank you.

Barbara Bonavoglia

Suffolk County Celiac Support Group

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal
here <http://information.travel.aol.com/deals?ncid=aoltrv00050000000047>
.

Get the MapQuest Toolbar
<http://mapquest.com/toolbar?ncid=mpqmap00050000000010> . Directions,