Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karen Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 2009 18:13:11 -0400

WV GIG  will be having a celiac awareness walk on Sunday, Aug. 30th.  We're
having it this date to break away from the breast cancer walk.  We will be
having a poker walk, where people collect cards and the best poker hands for
different age groups win IPOD shuffles.  We're having a pig roast with gluten
free side dishes, including gf buns and cake, and we'll have 3 inflatable
actitives for all ages.  Outback is providing the gf brownie portion of their
Brownie Thunder from Down dessert, and Unos is providing samples of their gf
pizza.  Healthy Life Market will have samples of their new gf products.   Come
out to Ritter Park in Huntington, WV, registration is at 1 and the walk begins
at 2, to help Cabell Huntington Hospital and WV GIG make this an
unforgettable event!  For more info go to our website,
www.orgsites.com/wv/wvgig.  Hope to see you there!

Karen in WV