From:
Ken and Caroline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 23:31:02 -0700

My WF 6 year old and I just tried the new Barkat brand GF "cake" style
ice cream cones (Cake style cones are the ones that McDonald's uses for
their regular soft serve ice cream. The Barkat cones are pointy at the
bottom instead of flat.)  They taste good and are just the right size
for a child size scoop of ice cream!  My daughter prefers these to the
GF Cerrone waffle cones.  I found these new cones at The Gluten Free
Pantry (www.glutenfree.com).  A box of 24 cones is $6.59.  Happy eating!

-- Caroline