From:
Chili Head <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chili Head <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:30:35 -0400

Am very interested to know any folks out there who have found good
(and worth the money) iPhone apps to help with GF shopping.  We do not
have a lot of GF restaurants in our city (nor do I travel much), and I
know all the local GF places by heart -- so a restaurant finder is not
really what I'm asking about.  More along the lines of food databases
that I can access while in the supermarket.

I see that Triumph Dining has an app for this, but it's kind of
pricey.  I'm willing to pay for something like that, but would prefer
to get some candid opinions before I do.  I don't know if Clan
Thompson has an iPhone app -- but I subscribed to that database (just
for my computer) a couple of years ago, and found that much of the
data was for regional brands that aren't sold in my area.  (Of course,
if this has changed, I'd be anxious to know about that, too.)

Will share any info that I receive with the list!

Thanks in advance for your help!!