From:
Lindsey Rosenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 1998 22:07:26 EDT

hi there everyone....

I'm, a newcomer to this listserve.  I am a 20 year old in college and have
just come back from travels abroad for a semester.  This listserve has been
very helpful, but slightly overwhelming, being that I am still new at this
disease (three year anniversary this August).  I was wondering if there were
any other young people out there...

Also, on account that I have a severe sweet tooth, and have been forced to
curb it due to CD...I was wondering if anyone has looked into finding the
gluten status of some of my more favorite candybars...snickers?m&m's (peanut
and plain), reeces pieces peanut butter cups, hershey's kisses, ?  you're
getting my theme of chocolate:)!

Sweetly yours,

Lindsey R.
New Jersey