From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2013 17:36:41 -0800

Dear List Mates,

We had the good fortune of finding Bob's Red Mill steel cut oats on a big
close-out at our big mainstream supermarket. Apparently, the product moved
too slowly for the big red S. So, what to do with all of those steel cut
oats? My Everloving made pilav. Turns out, that there are oat pilav recipes
on the internet, and oat pilav is a lot like potato salad: everybody seems
to have their own favorite recipe. Ours is nice and simple: go to
http://bit.ly/GF_Bake (same as http://home.comcast.net/~vhdolcourt/gfbaking),
and navigate to the section called Gluten Free but not Baked. The pilav is
the 5th down from the top of this section.

Enjoy,

Vic-Sunnyvale, CA

What's happening in Northern California?
Visit us at www.celiaccommunity.org