From:
Diane Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2010 19:06:20 -0400

"Delicious! The Very Best of Gluten Free & Wheat Free Cooking…”

Offers something for everyone...

Available at the website:

 "Home Style Cooking; Gluten and Wheat Free” OR
www.celiacdiseaseinfo.org.
 and now at Amazon.com. http://amzn.com/B002GQ2ZJU

With favorites such as:
Quick and Easy Griddle Muffin Bread (some folks seem to feel that my cookbook is worth picking up for THIS 30-minute bread recipe, alone), Chicken Pot Pie, Pork Chops with Herb Stuffing …and more.

Fun, quick and easy recipes.
Prepare simple recipes with/for your kids!
Diane Jacob’s cookbook provides many simple, kid-friendly recipes for cooking parents, too:  Best Shepherd’s Pie , Pigs in a Poncho, Indian Tacos, Honey Mustard Chicken, Taco Casserole, Indian Fry Bread …

Basics & comfort foods.
With over 160 pages of delicious recipes; special breads and pastas, (Cinnamon Rolls, Smokey Chili Cornbread, Quick and Easy Gnocchi, Johnnycakes, Potato-Leek Fritters) countless comfort foods, wonderful casseroles, appetizers, and desserts, the author’s version of Mimis restaurant’s hot Spinach Artichoke Dip, … plus ethnic, down-home all-American basic recipes and much, much more!

A touch of “ethnic and gourmet”.
Roasted Chicken Salad with Basil, Mexican Albondigas Soup, Pesto Cheese Blossoms, Portuguese Stewed Chicken, Mexico City Enchiladas, Mulligatawny Soup, Roasted Red Pepper Humus, Creamy Curried Chicken Casserole, Norwegian Lefse, Walnut Herb Bread and more.

The easy to use comb bound edition (cookbook opens flat to every page!) makes it even more effortless to cook gluten and wheat free!

Testimonies and Comments:

“I just wanted to share that this cookbook is becoming one of my favorites very quickly!

I made the Baked Sunday Pancake with Raspberry Sauce on Saturday for a support group meeting and it was a BIG hit.  Yesterday, I made Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake to take to dinner at a friend's house and we all thought it was WONDERFUL!

Both of these were quite easy and so good that I can't wait to try something else in this book!

(The Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake recipe is available online at Diane's blog http://glutenfreefoodieheaven.blogspot.com/search?q=Strawberry+shortcake+cheesecake.  She also has some other recipes on her blog.  Check them out for yourself!)”

Barbara
SW Missouri

"Delicious! The Very Best of Gluten Free & Wheat Free Cooking
is available at the website:
"Home Style Cooking; Gluten and Wheat Free” OR  www.celiacdiseaseinfo.org.
 and now at Amazon.com. http://amzn.com/B002GQ2ZJU

              You can also Google:
       “celiac disease info” and find the website at #2.

Gluten Free Foodie Heaven Blog...NEW!!...Recipes posted almost daily
http://glutenfreefoodieheaven.blogspot.com

Join in with our Facebook Group for interesting dialogue. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=89010686807