Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:28:09 -0400

We regret to inform the Celiac community that Jim Scheder, Chairman of
the Baltimore Celiac Support Group has passed away.

His warmth, compassion, friendship and leadership will be missed by all
of us. Our sympathies go out to his family.

Funeral arrangements are being handled by Lemmon Funeral Home, Lutherville, MD -
410-252-6000.

The family asks that in lieu of flowers, contributions be made in Jim's
memory to the Center For Celiac Research.