Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:26:48 -0800

So many kind people wrote telling what USA stores carry Glutano
products.  Here is what I learned:
If you are living in the Pacific Northwest and California, the
distributor that carries Glutano is Nature's Best at
www.naturesbest.net or telephone: 1-800-800-7799.  I called the
manager at my local supermarket and he was going to order Glutano
products and carry them in the store.  It is my experience that most
smaller markets are willing to special order just about anything.
Several people let me know about buying Glutano on-line, and I myself
have done that from the glutenfreemall, but I miss being able to go
into the market when I want and not have to stock up just to justify
the shipping charges.

Others who emailed me with where they buy Glutano locally are:
Mother's Market in Huntington Beach
Zagara's in PA
Gluten Free trading co in Milwaukee WI
Wegman's grocery store on the east coast, including NJ
Deep Roots Health Food Store in NC
Whole Foods Market in Torrance, CA
My Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland
Sun & Earth in Annapolis, Maryland.
Fresh and Natural in Shoreview, MN
Fountain of Youth in Westport, Connecticut
Manna Mills in Lynnwood (Seattle area)