From:
c borgen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:11:43 -0700

At our local Denver Metro Colorado CSA meeting last night we
had Debbie from Vitamin Cottage give us a presentation.  She
told us that VC will order products from any GF vendor their
distributors carry, even if they don't carry the product in
that particular store.  Glutano is one of the brands their
distributor carries.  So if you are in Colorado (at least),
you can talk to the grocery manager of Vitamin Cottage and
they can order it for you.

I am also in the process of putting together a food co-op of
sorts in the Denver area for GF products.  The goal will be
to buy in bulk to save some money and be able to split cases
of GF products with others.  Also, to order online foods and
try them out, sharing them with those interested.  If you
live in the Denver Metro area, and are interested in getting