Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 15:43:31 -0700

Did you know? On April 1, 1988 Pamela started Pamela's Products. She introduced to the world her Pecan Shortbread Cookies, Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookies, Baking & Pancake Mix and Brownie Mix, amongst others. And, we are still independently owned and run by Pamela. Every product we sell she created (for more about Pamela check visit us at: http://bit.ly/e6hjoK).

In honor of our anniversary (and the start of spring), Pamela's mantra this month is to "Celebrate More". We hope you enjoy Pamela's recipes for celebrating more (http://bit.ly/iaGueL). Download your own FREE recipe card for German Chocolate Brownies and amazing Cookie Decorating at http://bit.ly/gf9ZCN.

However you choose to 'Celebrate More' we hope you and your loved ones enjoy the season and great food together.

Don't forget to sign-up for our FREE monthly newsletter, each month we giveaway free products, announce events and keep up with Marion! (http://bit.ly/ego946). We can also be found on Facebook: www.facebook.com/pamelasproducts<http://www.facebook.com/pamelasproducts> and followed on Twitter twitter.com/pamelasproducts<http://twitter.com/pamelasproducts>. Pick up Pamela's at natural food stores and grocery chains across North America and at Amazon.com (http://astore.amazon.com/pamelasproducts-20).

*******
*******