Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2011 13:14:04 -0800

Pamela hopes that everyone will find ways to "Enjoy More" this month. She's put together a recipe card (http://www.pamelasproducts.com/enjoymore/pierecipecard.html) for FREE download, and many other delicious recipes she is enjoying this month and hopes you will too (http://www.pamelasproducts.com/enjoymore/). Check out those links as well as our home page for numerous tasty recipes and ideas for Enjoying the transition to Spring (http://www.pamelasproducts.com/).

On special this month, at select stores nationwide, Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix (can't miss Pancake Tuesday, March 8th), Pamela's Gluten-Free Bread Mix, Pamela's Pecan Shortbread, Shortbread Swirl, Lemon Shortbread and Butter Shortbread.

We hope you enjoy these delicious cookies and mixes, and all of the wonders the coming Spring has to offer.

Best Regards,

Jennifer Williams
Pamela's Products Customer Service
200 Clara Ave