From:
Barbara Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 01:50:14 EDT

Hi All,

Yes as the summer is approaching I am looking for ice cream cones.  My 4 1/2
year old son is allergic to wheat, corn, eggs, peanuts as well as a few minor
ones.  He outgrew the oats, barley and milk.

It is getting harder and harder seeing him disappointed when he can't have
things that his other friends have.  Substitutions don't always work.  He has
always been very good about his allergies but as he is getting older he wants
more things and wants to be more like his friends.

If anybody has any solutions or can point me in the right direction, I would
greatly appreciate it.

I will summarize my responses.

Barbara
Long Island, New York