Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:14:33 -0700

This question is mostly aimed at the women of the group.

Which birth control pills have been determined Gluten Free by the
manufacturers?  I know you can read the ingredients at the pharmacy, but
I'm curious which pills were actually confirmed by the companies
themselves to be gluten free.   Has anyone tried or heard of the gluten
status of the new bc pill Yasmine (sp?) ?   Also, how do Celiacs
generally do on the Depo Provera shot?

I'm most interested in a lactose-free, gluten free birth control pill
which is a low-dose pill.  Or one strong in progestin rather than
oestrogen.

Thanks!!

Joanna

PS when summarizing, I'll be happy to omit your names if you'd prefer.