Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:29:32 -0700

Here's a list and letter from Annie's, whose salad dressings I LOVED
before I went on the whole-foods diet (dated June 18, 2001):

".. The facility and lines are not dedicated completely to gluten-free
products; however ht elines are throughly hosed down in between each
flavor's production to prevent mixing of flavors or any sort of
contamination..."

Sarah Kahn
Toll Free: 800-434-1234

Here's the list:

Dressings:
balsamic
basil and garlic w/extra virgin olive oil
black olives and truffle w/extra virgin olive oil
caesar
cilantro and lime
cowgirl ranch
french
garlic parmasean tofu
low fat honey mustard
low fat raspberry
organic no fat yogurt with dill
organic buttermilk
organic green garlic
organic horseradish with echinacea
organic sesame ginger with chamomile
roasted red pepper
sesame peanut tofu
smokey tomato and procini
organic thousand island
tuscany italian
yellow peppers & sundried tomatos w/extra virgin olive oil

vermont cheddar cheese "Pasta Magic" sauce
roasted veggie "Pasta Magic" sauce