Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 18:18:22 -0500

Hi all,
     I just got the results back from my biopsy.They are negative for Celiac.Going by the responses that have been on the list many had said that when the biopsies were sent to a more experienced lab that they ended up being positive.
     Can anyone tell me what labs or possibly universities are out there that can look over the biopsies again?Also I need to know how to get in contact them.
     My GI only biopsied the top 2/3 of the duodenum so I'm not sure from info obtained here that they would even be much help for a diagnoses but it's worth a try.

Thanks for being here,
Monica