From:
Betsy Mackin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betsy Mackin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:35:02 -0500

Hello listmates,

I was wondering how many of you out there is GF land have had a child
who took Growth Hormone injections. This would be while GF. My 11yr
old daughter, while doing great 16 mos. GF, is so very small, and at
this critical age, we are consulting with her pediatric gastro and
endo doc regarding growth hormone injections.

So i would love to hear from anyone who has taken this road to a taller
life....or their childs life.

Please, no nasty stuff, just general experiences and any and all
educational references to Growth Hormone injections.

Thanks a bunch
Betsy