From:
"Beth J. Hillson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth J. Hillson
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 06:50:01 -0500

Dear ListServe Subscribers:

Gluten-Free Pantry wishes everyone a sublime Thanksgiving.  We have several
specials this month aimed at helping to make your holiday delicious.

These GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY MIXES are 75 cents off!
GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY PERFECT PIE CRUST MIX ( #55 )
Price:  $3.20
Where would Thanksgiving be without pies?  Comes with our Pie Primer and
several easy crust and pie ideas.

GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY OLD FASHIONED CAKE & COOKIE MIX (#140)
Price:  $3.20
Use this mix to make the festive CRANBERRY NUT BARS below.

10% off these NEW ITEMS:

ROAD’S END CASEIN AND GLUTEN-FREE GRAVY MIXES  (Just add water, heat
and serve.)
#335.  GOLDEN GRAVY MIX
#336.  SAVORY HERB GRAVY MIX
#337.  SHIITAKE MUSHROOM GRAVY MIX
Special price:  $1.16

WAX ORCHARDS FRUIT SWEETENED FUDGE SAUCES (Suitable for Diabetics and
others who must avoid sugar) Fat-free, too.
#840. CLASSIC FUDGE
#841. FUDGE FANTASY
#842. OH, FUDGE!
Special price:  $4.59.

RECIPE:  CRANBERRY NUT BARS
1 bag GFP OLD FASHIONED CAKE AND COOKIE MIX (#140)
11/2 cups fresh cranberries-washed and drained
1/2 cup chopped walnuts

Preheat oven to 350°. Spray an 8 inch square pan with vegetable spray.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Fold in cranberries
and walnuts. Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Toothpick
inserted into cake should come out clean. Remove from oven and cool
before cutting into bars. Yields 12-16 bars

Keep an eye out for our latest catalog with lots of new items. Be sure
to check our web site, too. There’s always something new at
www.glutenfree.com

Hope you all have a terrific Gluten-Free Turkey Day!

Beth Hillson
Gluten-Free Pantry
800-291-8386
www.glutenfree.com