From:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 21:52:10 -0400

GLUTEN FREE DAIRY FREE GINGERBREAD HOUSE

Visit www.littlebaybaking.com for free directions on how to make a charming
gingerbread house from one bag of our gingerbread cookie mix. Easy to
assemble the fun is in the decorating.  What a great way to use up all those
extra Halloween candies.

Just in time for the holidays our November specials are 15% off the
gingerbread mix and 15% of the pumpkin bread mix.

Little Bay Baking is proud to announce the opening of our new production
facility at 10 Crosby Road in Dover New Hampshire.  If you are in the area
come and join us for our Open House Saturday November 8 and Sunday November
9 from 10 to 6.

UPCOMING EVENTS - Come visit our website to see where we will be in
November.

Homemade taste is always just a mix away.  We will continue the FREE
SHIPPING on all case lot orders (6 products to a case).

You will love our moist and flavorful pumpkin bread, delicious donut holes,
versatile yellow cake, light as a feather sponge cake, spicy gingerbread
cookies, warm from the oven corn bread, tasty cookie bars and our new all
purpose breakfast mix (with 3 grams of fiber per serving).  The Little Bay
Baking Company was founded on the principle that gluten free foods should
taste good. With over 29 years of experience in cooking gluten free, we have
the mixes that will have your family and friends asking for your recipes.
Enjoy foods that taste like you remember.

Visit www.littlebaybaking.com for more information.

Helen Sanders

Little Bay Baking Co.

603-828-7236