From:
Barb Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2009 07:05:01 -0700

I am sorry for the late posting as I didn't see the original question to
this topic.

I have lately been reading books by Dr. Doris Rapp who has many years of
experience with environmental toxins and food allergies.   As I recall, her
comment on ear infections was it seemed to always be associated with dairy
allergies (allergies in the broader definition).

One of my practitioners told me that my ear dryness and crusties
accumulation was due to an essential fatty acid (EFA) deficiency which has
been caused by malnutrition currently associated with achlorhydria /
hypochlorhydria and lack of digestive enzymes.

I did have problems with ear wax buildup in my youth which I now attribute
to celiac disease but I have no proof.

Barb Gardner