From:
Karen Rabwin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Rabwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2012 11:58:31 -0700

Thanks to everyone who responded with advice for my trip to Frankfurt.
 Several people suggested snack packets, etc.  I'll post any great finds
when I return in November.

The Celiac Society is: E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Their website:   http://dzg-online.de/english.41.0.html

I found your free language card on DZG's English language page. The card
comes up when you click REQUEST FOR THE CHEF button over to the left.

Go to dzg-online.de . In the upper left select English. On the left, third
button down is the button you need.

Health food stores called reformhaus all of germany have wonderful
selections of gf products.

The wurst stands on the streets sell wursts nestled in little papers with
fries - no bun in sight!  Our German friends (celiac) assured us these
wursts are gf .

Karen Rabwin