From:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 15:10:40 -0400

http://www.rachaelrayshow.com

THANK YOU....
The Rachael Ray Show  featured The Kitchen Table Bakers'

100 % Parmesan Gourmet Wafer Crisps as the "Snack of the Day" on May 22.

"I just love these...fabulous" were her words to describe our Wafer Crisps

FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW US AS OF YET...
WE ARE AN ALL NATURAL, ALL CHEESE AND ALL DELICIOUS, WHEAT, GLUTEN, SUGAR,
AND TRANSFAT FREE CRISP.

You can see a video clip of Rachael Ray with our product on our website
(www.kitchenTableBakers.com).
There are many articles and reviews from Magazines and groups, such as GIG,
Gluten Freeda, Living Without, The New York Times, Newsday, and other
Gourmet and Health Care journals

We have come a long way since our early days of making them in our kitchen,
and I want to thank all of you who have been there for us while we have gone
though our growing pain.

We will once again be providing a lunch snack at the Annual GIG Meeting in
Richmond VA next week, and as always we have continued to support many of
the regional celiac group functions throughout the year.

The 100% Gourmet Wafers are available at: Wegmans, Fresh Market, Kings,
Earth Fare, Balducci's, Whole Foods, Wild Oats, Food Emporium, D'Agosino's,
Bristol Farms, Molly Stone, Staubs and many other quality health food stores
and gourmet deli's.

They are also available on line at:
www.glutensmart.com, www.glutenfree.com , www.netritition.com

If you have a store near you that would like sell our products, just give me
a call and I will make arrangements.

As always'
"From our kitchen table to yours"
Barry W. Novick