From:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 09:53:12 -0400

The Kitchen Table Bakers

Wheat, Gluten, Sugar and Trans Fat Free

100% Parmesan Gourmet Wafer Crisps

“If You Like Cheese, You’ll Love These”

The Rachael Ray Show will be featuring The Kitchen Table Bakers' 100 %
Parmesan Gourmet Wafer Crisps as the "Snack of the Day" on Monday May 7.

A description of the product and a link to The Kitchen Table Bakers
(www.kitchenTableBakers.com <http://www.kitchenTableBakers.com >   ) will
also be on her web site.

We have come a long way since our early days, and I want to thank all of you
who have been there for us.

I would also like to congratulate Michael Thorn, RN and the Suffolk County
Celica’s for putting

together one of the Best Trade show of the year this past weekend.--Great
Food Great People,

And a great Time.….

Thank you all for your hard work……

Best regards,

Barry W. Novick

Look for our products at the following stores in the specialty/cheese
departments…

Whole Foods, Wegmans, Fresh Markets, Earth Fare, Food Emporium, Graces
Market,

Molly Stone, Central Market, Rice Epicurean, Fox and Obel, Prime Time Meats,

D’Agositino’s, Really Cool Foods, Wild Oats, Kings, Shoprite, Staub’s, Stew
Leonard’s,

 The Boys, Molly Stone and many Gourmet and health food and cheese stores…

Contact us if you cannot find them near you. The Kitchen Table Bakers

www.kitchentablebakers.com <http://www.kitchentablebakers.com/>

800.486.4582