Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 15:41:42 EDT

I asked about Health Food stores   in the area. Hear is what I recieved.
Thanks so very much to those that responded to my request.

Health Food, grocery were:
Whole Foods in Georgetown, P Street, Tenley Town, Harbor East, Mount
Washington,Baltimore MD Bethesda, Kentlands,MD    Rockville, MD,   Silver Spring, MD
Old Town Alexandria,   Arlington,VA   Fair Lakes, Fairfax,VA   Tysons, Falls
Church,VA   Reston, Reston VA   Springfield, Sringfield ,VA   Vienna, Vienna,
VA

Natural Gourmet Market, DC area

Giant, Kroger's and Bloom grocery stores carry some small specialty items
also.

Stores with a range of organic and gluten free were Healthway Natural Foods,
My Orgaic Market, Trader Joe's, Wegman's, and MOMs listed in the Nova, DC and
MD areas.
In VA Cash Grocer, 1315 King St Alexandria, Healthway Natural Foods,
Kennedy's Natural Foods, 1051 West Broad Street, Falls Church,VA.   My Organic Market
3831 Mount Vernon AVE, Alexandria,
Natural Grocer 14453 Potomac Mills Rd. Woodbridge,VA

Resturants were Mike's american grill in Springfield, Lilit cafe in Bethesda,
in the DC area was Maggianos, Austin Grill, Shanghai Garden, Legal Seafood.
Paulos in Georgetown and Reston,VA
Coastal Flats at Tysons has a GF menu.   Jaleo no GF menu but chef is
helpful. Alero in DC, Lorial Plaza for Mexican,   Maggiano's for Italian,   McCormick
and Schmick's in Crystal City near Regan Airport. Others listed were Outback,
Austin Grill, Carrabas, Uno's, Cheeseburger in Paradise,   Rosa Mexicana and
Lilit Cafe in the DC, Sprinfield/Woodbridge area.
In the Montclair there are 2, Mateos mainly Mexican food and Giorgios GF
Avtolemena Greek.

I hope this helps others and thanks so much.
Kay