Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2016 17:24:00 -0500

We hope that you all have had a happy and healthy New Year!

We are so excited to announce that Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge is going to be hosting a screening of The Celiac Project on January 20th.  It should be quite a fun evening as there will be a wonderful reception with delicious catering supplied by our friend Denise SanFilippo (gluten free of course ;).

After the screening there will be a panel discussion and Q&A. We would love for you all to join us and feel free to pass on to anyone who might be interested (if you pass it on via social media we would greatly appreciate that as well).

Here is a link to save your spot (it's free, but we are trying to get a headcount):

https://theceliacproject.eventbrite.com

This documentary is very educational and a great thing for family to see.  So please bring them!