From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2024 14:45:20 +0000

Dale,

Thank you for your message/ They will attend school where ever they have a host family.

If you have an interest, I will provide your name and email address to the Agency trying to place these students. The Agency will then contact you with more details. If you have more questions, please let me know.

Nancy Kloberdanz

What area will these students be attending school?