From:
L and N Matsui <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L and N Matsui <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 16:25:07 +0000

HI Listmates,
I'm not on the listserv due to being ill the last 7-1/2 months. I am looking
for someone to write me who  has the above.    I have a baby just born 8
months ago when 2 weeks into his life I developed possible thrush/yeast
infection on my nipples which turned into shooting pains in my breast -
severe pain which made it difficult to wear a shirt for four months.  The
"azole" drug creams and oral "azole" drugs given to me gave me severe
burning and stinging of my nipples and the oral drug gave me abdominal
spasms after taking one pill.  The antibiotics given next never worked and
the last anti-fungal drug was Lamisil, indicated for toe nail fungus;  While
on this drug, I developed increasing joint pain and called the
pharmaceutical company who told me the drug could cause Lupus.  This month,
I finally saw a rheumatologist because the joint pain did not go away and I
developed tendonitis of my rib cage, and chronic muscle pains in my arm pit
and upper back since taking Lamiisil in January.  I still have the breast
pain which are breast spasms which feel like engorgement even though I
weaned back in November 2004.  I've also lost weight.  And I have had
chronic fatigue which finally lifted about a month ago.
The rheumatologist found that I have borderline Lupus (not pos., not neg.)
and Fibromyalgia-like syndrome.  I'm trying to get well, but holding my baby
or just using my arms makes my upper body muscles remain in chronic pain so
I need someone to always help me take care of my baby.

Thanks for any information,, Laura