From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2010 18:28:19 -0400

I did not makes any updates to http://GFmall.com/ this month (other
than adding Yummee Yummee!, which was announced on this list earlier
in the day). Instead I put my time into adding products and images to
http://PaleoFoodMall.com/. While the paleo products on this page are
all gluten-free, the paleo diet has a different mindset than the
celiac community. Where celiacs revel in baked goods made from
substitutes for the gluten containing grains, the paleos eschew all
grains, beans and most sweeteners. So this isn't a diet with much in
the way of baked goods.

If you are not familiar with the Paleolithic Diet, see:
http://paleodiet.com/definition.htm