Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 1995 11:53:17 -0400

rashes.  I have a large "blotch" just behind my left shoulder, on my back;,
two more lighter patches on my back behind my right shoulder; and three or
four on my leg near my groin.

I have been to a dermatologist who has tried several cream medications and
swears it is not DH.  However, the medications seem not to work after an
initial slight improvement.

I have asked is a biopsy should be done, since she is treating me for other
malignat spots on my arm and leg, but she insists that it is not necessary.
I'm still having trouble with the diet. Can't take soy, and maybe can't take
lactase pills even "tho I am lactose intolerent.

Hope all this info contributes to you search for information.  Any
suggestions greatly appreciated. :(